4. The "Average Reward Rate" is calculated at the beginning of each sweepstakes period by dividing the expected value of earnable Rewards on Qualifying Purchases by all cardholders by the expected value of Qualifying Purchases by all cardholders.
The actual reward rate you earn may vary from the Average Reward Rate listed. Your actual Rewards will vary, depending on several factors, including (i) events that are in your control, such as the frequency with which you spin the wheel, (ii) events outside of your control, such as what Rewards you win, (iii) how much your actions align with a prize when won, such as the amount of your deposits if you win the 2x Deposit Bonus, and (iv) events outside of our control, such as the price of bitcoin at the time the reward is won.
In the event the Average Reward Rate is higher than the rate posted here, we will not notify you or update these Terms.
Upon a Qualifying Purchase (as defined below), you should receive a push notification from the mobile App (if you have opted in to receiving such alerts). Within five minutes of the authorization of the Qualifying Purchase, must click a button to enter into a monthly Intro Tier Spin Wheel Sweepstakes or Premium Tier Spin Wheel Sweepstakes, as applicable. No Purchase Necessary. For Full terms and conditions, see the current Terms of Spinwheel Sweepstakes - Intro Tier and Terms of Spinwheel Sweepstakes - Premium Tier.
“Qualifying Purchases” are signature credit purchases, PIN debit purchases, or outgoing ACH payments or transfers to a third party. Qualifying Purchases do not include any other payment or transfer, including incoming transactions, outgoing transactions where you are the receiving party, peer to peer transactions, ATM transactions, fees, chargebacks, adjustments, or wire transfers.
Your Rewards will initially be calculated based on the authorized amount of a given transaction. However, the total Rewards will be calculated off the final, settled amount of a transaction, not the authorized amount. Your rewards will be further adjusted by any chargebacks, refunds, adjustments on the Qualifying Purchase, if applicable.
You are not guaranteed any Rewards. We expect to update the Spinwheel Bonus, including the prizes included and the odds of winning the prizes, frequently. Fold reserves the right to change the Average Reward Rate, the current sweepstakes Terms and Conditions, including the prizes, or to terminate the Spinwheel Sweepstakes in its entirety, at any time.
5. Fold+ Membership provides access to Fold’s best discounts on gift cards sold in the Fold Discount Marketplace. The Fold+ Membership, including the discounts available on gift cards and the gift cards offered, is subject to change. See the Fold+ Membership Terms and Conditions for more details.
6. For Rewards on Amazon.com gift cards purchased in the Fold App. Limit $250 per month for Intro Tier cardholders and $500 per month for Premium Tier cardholders, as part of the Fold+ Membership. Thereafter, cardholders receive the Fold+ Rewards rate on Amazon.com gift cards. See the Fold+ Membership Terms and Conditions for more details.
7. Purchases must be Qualifying Purchases, and you must enter the Intro Tier Spin Wheel Sweepstakes or Premium Tier Spin Wheel Sweepstakes, in order to have a chance to win. You may enter by clicking the spinwheel button within five minutes of the authorization of the Qualifying Purchase, as applicable. No Purchase Necessary. For Full terms and conditions, see the current Terms of Spinwheel Sweepstakes - Intro Tier and Terms of Spinwheel Sweepstakes - Premium Tier.
8. The Premium Tier Annual Fee is payable in advance and will be charged at the time of registration. Subsequent annual fees will be charged to the prepaid account on the 12 month anniversary date of the registration date.
9. You may also be charged a fee by the ATM Owner.
10. If an account becomes inactive by failing to pay a monthly or annual fee, or the cardholder does not initiate a transaction for 12 consecutive months, the cardholder must withdraw their rewards within 30 days to avoid losing their rewards.
11. For lost or stolen cards only, no fee will be incurred for cards issued to replace expired prepaid access cards.
12. Fee charged for outgoing ACH is charged over the disbursement amount rather than subtracted from the disbursement.
13. This is our fee which applies when you use your Card for purchases at foreign merchants and for cash withdrawals from foreign ATMs and is a percentage of the transaction dollar amount, after any currency conversion. Some merchant and ATM transactions, even if you and/or the merchant or ATM are located in the United States, are considered foreign transactions under the applicable network rules, and we do not control how these merchants, ATMs and transactions are classified for this purpose.
14. This is our fee per withdrawal. You may also be charged a fee by the ATM operator, even if you do not complete a transaction.
15. This is our fee per inquiry. You may also be charged a fee by the ATM operator.